Tuesday, September 18, 2007

...Special Present...

September 17, 2007...
... She finally arrived to this world: small, cute, pretty, a little red baby
of mine...

After 9 months of waiting, my wife and I received our most beautiful gift,
Ванесса Светлана Мартиновна, or Vanessa Svetlana Martinovna, our
first daughter.

My wife wasn't in easy way to deliver her, she had to
experience the pain like normal delivery but she was too weak, so the
doctors did Caesar surgery on her.

But it's all over now, and...It's kinda fun to hold my own baby (trust me,
I never held a baby in my entire life!)

I forgot to take a picture of her, so I put that butterfly picture here. What is the connection, you say? Well, Vanessa means Butterfly, and Svetlana means Bright. So her name would be A Bright Butterfly, a pretty name, don't you think?

Now I'm at the office, and I really miss them, my wife and my daughter. Oh, by the way, they're in Bandung. I will visit them this afternoon.

1 comment:

Eliezer Faizal said...

honey,
i had the Caesar surgery not because i was too weak, but the doctor was afraid I lost my "air ketuban". that's the right reason, ok!??