Thursday, October 4, 2007

Apple of My Eye


Привет, Ето Я!

I remembered an old song sang by Jordy, the French bebe, which titled "Dur dur, d'etre bebe", or "It's tough to be a baby". Now I tell you, "Dur dur, d'etre pere"! "It's tough to be a father!" :D

Here's Vanessa 5 days old! The day I write this, she is 13 days old. What's her news? Well, her umbilical cord has fallen off on day 8! Tell you what, babies I know have their umbilical cord fallen on 15 days or more!

She's able to focus her eyes on something now, phew. And she's able to lift her head while she's lying down on her tummy.

Few days ago, we took her to be vaccinated, and she got her first Hepatitis-B vaccine. The nurse injected her, then...she surprised and screamed, hahaha, what a surprising moments, but she only cried for about 1 minute, then she returned to normal :)

I know that there's something special about her.

No comments: