Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Catalysator

Catalyst (former: iDesign) is originally a Rapid Database Application Development Tool (RDAD Tool), and not an ERP. Therefore it doesn't have any business process yet. But I'm currently making an ERP system out with this program, so I will publish business process diagram later. Thank you James for your insight!

Along with Catalyst, I'm also developing its variant, CatalystWeb, which will be an RDAD Tool that runs on internet through web browsers. Aside with those, I'm also planning of making an additional tool, CatalystForm, an RDAD Tool that will produce forms for mobile devices that connect to Catalyst/CatalystWeb.

One software house company is waiting for this program to complete. Well, it's fully functional now, but I still have more features to add.

No comments: